What Are Ways That I Can Get My Deal Site on CityPockets?
- CityPockets help users keep track of their deal purchases from multiple sites by importing their vouchers into one spot. The best way to work with us is to provide us with an API of access into your users’ voucher purchases. If you’re planning to develop a mobile app for your deal site, this is the same API call as the one you’ve developed for the app so there will not be any duplication of effort.
- Since we are storing your users’ purchase history, we can feature and highlight your deals in our “Recommended Deals” section in your users’ wallet based on their purchase history, buying patterns and preferences.
- Our users are the sweet spot for any deal site since we have over 65% of the highest quality users who tend to love shopping for daily deals. We can easily expose your deal site to them and allow them to sign up to your account from our My Account page.
What Are the Benefits?
- Featured as a CityPockets Preferred Partner
- Direct signup link is included in the My Account page to help you with new user acquisition
- Importing your users vouchers from across the board helps provide a better user experience to help them keep track of the deals
- CityPockets will show recommended and personalized deals from deal partners’ API to users based on purchase history and preferences
- Mobile redemption and tracking via CityPockets mobile app – we could send you data about redemption patterns
- Exposure through CityPockets national press coverage
- Enable CityPockets wallet through iFrame on your website
- More satisfied customers due to higher voucher redemption rates
How Can I Get My Deal Site on CityPockets?
Please submit details about your deal site in this form
If you satisfy our criteria for integrating with CityPockets, we will send you an email within three business days.
If approved, we would request that you create an API for us and send us a png version of your logo, no larger than 160 x 100 pixel. Please leave some padding in between so your logo looks good on our account page.
How Does CityPockets Import Deals For Users?
CityPockets help users keep track of their deal purchases from multiple sites by importing their vouchers into one spot, given that they grant our system secure access to their deal accounts. Our system is currently importing daily deals from 30 deal sites and continuously updates throughout the day, ensuring that everything is accurate.
CityPockets encourages all daily deal sites to provide direct API access to ensure that the voucher details for its users are accurate. Please direct any questions you may have about this to email@example.com
What Does It Cost?
Voucher Management Component: The only hard cost would be the development and implementation of API from your deal site to access your users’ purchases.
Recommended Deals Section: We ask that you provide us with a feed (RSS, XML, JSON or API) of your deals so that we can feature and highlight your deals in our “Recommended Deals” section in your users’ wallet based on their purchase history, buying patterns and preferences. We partner with all daily deal sites on a revenue share basis. Once you’ve sent us a feed of your deals, we will contact you to discuss your affiliate program.
How Do I Create and Submit a Deal Feed API for My Users’ Purchases?
Please complete the form below and we will reach out to you and send you documentation regarding the API development and implementation.
What Are Your Requirements to be Integrated and Featured on CityPockets?
CityPockets requires that the deal site satisfy the following requirement to be integrated into its voucher management as well as deal recommended system.
Your deal feed API must contain the following:
- Deal Title
- Image URL
- Business Name
- Business Address
- Deal Price
- Deal Value
- Expiration Date
- Deal Category (preferable)
- The deal site is within the limits of an active CityPockets metropolitan area (local deal) or available to purchase online nationwide (national deal)
- The deal requires upfront purchase or action to redeem the discount
How Can I Propose a Different Level or Type of Partnership?
Please complete the form below and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your idea.